Any Mac running OS 10.6.x Snow Leopard, Safari 4.0.x, Adobe Reader up to 9.3.x
The Position Manager Onboarding Module utilizes pdf workflows proprietary to Adobe Systems and requires the use of the free Adobe Reader product.
With the release of OS 10.6 Snow Leopard, Apple included a full 64bit version of their Safari browser. The current Adobe reader browser plug-in is not compatible with the browser and will fail to load pdf pages even when correctly installed.
At this time, there is no release date from Adobe for a 64bit compatible plugin users of Snow Leopard and Safari must follow the steps below to open pdf documents in a browser.
1. The user is required to run Safari as a 32-bit program to do this first quit Safari.
2. Locate the Safari program – by default Safari is located in the Applications folder.
3. Locate Safari the default location is Applications.
4. Right Click on Safari and Select Get info from the contextual menu.
5. The Get Info window will open.
In the window that opens select open as a 32-bit.
6. Close the Get info window.
7. Start up Safari.
The user can reset the browser to normal 64 bit operation after completing their forms.